Continuing Education for Financial Advisors
Mindful Attention & Awareness Training (MAAT) Program Overview:
9 Continuing Education Hours
Click here for professional association continuing education sponsor approval list
The MAAT program introduces ‘mindfulness’, describes how mindfulness works, and articulates the benefits of mindfulness for financial advisors and the financial planning workplace.
Experiential with significant didactic elements, the MAAT program supports the development of a personal mindfulness practice readily translatable and valuable to the daily work of financial advisors and the clients they serve.
This continuing education program is designed to help you:
- Understand mindfulness as both an inherent human capacity and a personal practice.
- Develop a personal mindfulness practice.
- Gain an understanding of how mindfulness works.
- Recognize the benefits of mindfulness for financial advisors and clients served.
- Develop means of incorporating mindfulness into professional life and client services.
The MAAT program includes four sessions of 2 to 2.5 hours over four weeks. No previous meditation experience is required.
As part of the MAAT program, participants will be asked to complete daily home practices that range from 15 to 40 minutes a day, and receive links to guided mindfulness meditations and educational material.
Please ‘contact’ us about the upcoming MAAT program schedule.